Family Entertainer in a Great Location!
Prime opportunity to secure this well maintained home situated on a generous 605sqm (approximate) block with a wide 19.5m (approximate) frontage and 30.7m (approximate) depth. Featuring its original character this home offers a flexible floorplan and the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by. Live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent), the choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious lounge room with bar and gas heater with beautiful exposed brick
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan and reverse cycle wall air conditioner
- Separate dining room or second living room with ceiling fan
- Large rumpus or games room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Linen cupboard for storage
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Alarm for security
- Expansive undercover entertaining area with built-in BBQ area
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with garden shed
- Secure single car space with gates and drive through access to shed for an additional vehicle
- Solar electrical system with 12 panels
Located in the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.