Room For All The Family!
This beautifully presented family home built in 2003 by Distinctive homes is set on a large 569sqm (approximate) block and boasts stunning panoramic views. Providing ample space for the entire family to live and play with the multiple internal living areas and an impressive outdoor entertaining area. Additionally providing plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes, bedroom 2 with built in desk
- Formal light filled lounge room
- Formal dining room
- Large open plan family area
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Three way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Large paved verandah and decking area, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Landscaped front and rear garden with moss rock retaining walls
- Double garage with automatic roller door
- Single carport with roller door
- Rainwater tank
- Alarm system and security cameras installed
- 10.2KW solar panels
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Tyndale Christian School, Playford International College and Thomas More College. Only minutes' drive to the new Saints Shopping Centre and 16km (approximately) to all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).