Spacious and Gracious
A wonderful rambling residence of grand proportions with plenty of room for 'living' and 'entertaining'.
From the moment you enter this family home, you sense that it has been meticulously cared for and offers a free flowing floorplan that just works well!
Situated on a generous block of 680sqm (approximately) and set in a quiet cul-de-sac. 14 Kiwanis is set amongst other quality homes on large residential blocks and also offers a beautiful green reserve at the end of the street.
Features that make this home special:
- Impressive wide entrance hall
- Master bedroom suite with a double walk-in-robe, ceiling fan and a 'state of the art' ensuite with its unique size which can only be described as 'monumental'
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all complete with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Formal lounge with decorative ceiling rose
- Formal dining with decorative ceiling rose
- Main bathroom with bathtub and storage closet
- Separate second toilet with separate powder room
- A laundry that also needs mentioning boasting size, a large benchtop and plenty of storage
- The show stopper of this home is the impressive 'Sydney brush box' flooring, the ensuite and the kitchen
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Superb crisp white kitchen with engineered stone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, Bosch oven/gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and the size any chef would envy
- The living area opens out to an undercover, fully intimate entertaining space that can be used throughout the whole year
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and external access
- High fences keep the property secure
- A large garden shed with power and light
- Accommodation for an extra 4 cars off road
- Extra space for a caravan, trailer or more cars
- Another extraordinary feature is electricity which has never been paid by the vendors with their 4KW solar electrical system with 20 panels. Electricity accounts will be on display at the open
- The gas account is paid with their electricity credits
- Ducted gas heating throughout the home
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout the home
- Beautiful manicured gardens surround the whole property
This is truly a special opportunity for the meticulous buyer looking for a long time family home.
Nothing to do, just move in and enjoy a life made easy!
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).