Location and Potential
This family home set in arguably Para Vista's best tree lined street is on a large 629sqm (approximate) block located across the road from Golding Oval and will appeal to couples, families, first home buyers or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. Currently rented on a periodic lease agreement until November 2019 for $330 per week, this home is perfect to either move in straight away and enjoy, continue renting to the current tenants as a long term investment strategy or subdivide and reap the profits as have many examples been done nearby. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property located in close proximity to all amenities.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge room with air conditioner
- Modern, practical kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, and adjacent dining area
- Neat and tidy updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry + additional storage space
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Private courtyard to the front of the property
- Large, fully fenced rear yard with garden shed
- Double length carport with roller door
- Currently rented at $330 per week until 16th November 2019. Tenants are happy to stay for another 12 months
Surrounded by parks and reserves with Golding Oval only metres away and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Para Vista Primary School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Valley View Secondary School. Closeby to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Be quick for this one!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).