Wow. Look At Me!!
This beautiful solid brick home provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming home located in this in demand suburb. Perfectly updated throughout whilst retaining its original charm, it is set on a 425sqm (approximate) corner block surrounded by other quality homes.
Boasting a huge list of features and with its great city fringe location, this is a home that is ready to move straight into and get on with living life!!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 2
- Good sized bedroom 3 with wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining with beautiful French doors opening onto the garden
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, Blanco dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Immaculately updated bathroom
- Separate laundry incorporating valuable second toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced & secure rear yard
- Cubby and garden shed
- Manicured front garden
- Double side by side parking carport with automatic roller door
- Roller shutters
- Instant gas hot water system
- Security system
Easy walk to public transport options, a full range of sporting facilities and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville Centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and less than 6kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the City River Bank entertainment precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.