Family Home with Room to Live and Play!
As pretty as a picture and set directly across from a reserve, this is the family lifestyle you’ve been craving. An ideal investment or first home, you will enjoy being located close to everything you need while relishing plenty of space and comfort.
A neutral colour palette flows throughout and the lucky new owners will love the combined kitchen and meals space. A suite of stainless-steel appliances, ample bench space and plenty of storage is sure to please the home chef in the kitchen.
Avid entertainers will adore the verandah and spacious backyard where you can let the kids run free on the fully fenced luscious lawn while you host a Sunday BBQ and enjoy a game of cricket with friends.
There is plenty of scope to update and modernise this abode to add value and truly make it your own!
Features that make this property special:
- Generous master bedroom boasting a ceiling fan, built-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 offering access to the verandah
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Combined kitchen/meals area with direct access to the verandah
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space
- Formal lounge area with bay window and gas heater
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Linen storage
- Separate laundry with external access
- Verandah area of good size, with attached pergola perfect for entertaining
- Neat and tidy well fenced rear yard with ample space for the children to play
- Shed / workshop for the home handyman
- Double length carport with roller door
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Situated on a well-appointed 630sqm (approximate) allotment with a 18.3m (approximate) frontage
In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. Within walking distance to the green open spaces of Moyes Reserve, Blue Hills Reserve and Manor Farm Oval. Local shops on Northbri Avenue are close by which includes Foodland, Chemist, Post Office and more. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Golden Grove Village and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. You’ll have everything you need at your fingertips.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.