Prime opportunity to secure this generous allotment of 683sqm (approximate) with a wide frontage of 19.7m (approximately). Offering the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by including Korong reserve just down the road. Live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent), the choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge room with ceiling fan
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Separate dining room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Raised decked patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Private rear yard with garden shed and chicken coop
- Single carport with electric roller door
- Additional carport
- Roller shutters to external front windows
- Gas hot water service
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.