Comfortable, Contemporary and Peacefully Located!
Superbly tucked away from Beafield Road is this easy-care ground-level abode perfect for a wide range of buyers. Investors, first-time homeowners or those simply craving relaxed living in a central location can’t go past this beautiful offering.
Step inside to discover a fresh and modern interior with on-trend finishes and a layout ready for low-maintenance living. A light-filled lounge room greets you as you enter with seamless flow into the gleaming kitchen where a gas cooktop, storage and a dining area awaits the avid foodie.
Moving to the rear, a private and peaceful courtyard has been created to unwind and enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine. Completing the layout is two storage sheds and a double length carport with direct access to the rear.
All this is set within a well-maintained and quiet community with everything you could need at your fingertips.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 complete with ceiling fan and bult-in robe and bedroom 3 with split-system air conditioner
- Spacious lounge room greets you inside with LED downlights and filled with an abundance of natural light and sunshine
- Charming meals area with split-system air-conditioning which flows seamlessly to the timeless kitchen which features a gas cook top
- Neutral main bathroom
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Lovely intimate courtyard of substantial size with verandah, shade cloth and well cared for gardens
- Manicured gardens surround the unit, with the bedrooms and the living areas all looking over serene gardens
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Secure double carport and driveway for additional off street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that The Saints Shopping Centre, The Grove Shopping Centre and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options, parks and a variety of primary and secondary schools.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence