Situated in a highly desirable location in the heart of Modbury, this home offers the new owners a multitude of options including renovate to add your personal stamp, rent out or develop (subject to council consent). Set on a large 712sqm (approximate) allotment with a 22.2m (approximate) frontage, astute buyers will surely be impressed with the existing offering and the potential to add value.
Whether you're looking for an ideal family home with the big secure garden or potential for development, it's all here. This rare find in a prime location within close proximity to all amenities sits strategically amongst other quality homes and with an eye for further development (Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Huge bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner or potential to be a studio
- Large bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3 and 3, bedroom 4 with air conditioner
- Study/bedroom 5
- Family/meals area with skylight, air conditoner and ceiling fan
- Huge formal lounge with bar
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and air conditioner
- Three way main bathroom with separate bath + shower
- Separate second toilet
- Additional storage throughout
- Front verandah with bar overlooking swimming pool
- Swimming pool
- Enclosed verandah to the rear of the house
- Additional rear verandah and porch
- External storage room
- Single carport with roller door and additional open carport
Located within walking distance to Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, local parks, Modbury Hospital and a variety of public and private schools are all only a short distance away.
For further information please contact Darren Cowey on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.