Only One Remaining! Brand New With Exceptional Quality Throughout
14 Sold. Only 14A Remaining!
These stunning brand new Torrens Title homes will take your breath away from the moment you step inside. The quality and custom design is immediately apparent with generously proportioned rooms and lofty ceilings creating an enviable feeling of space.
The kitchen is well equipped for any occasion with stone bench tops, Euro appliances and space for all to cook up a storm.
Offering the most popular of floorplans, featuring the highly sought after secondary living area in addition to a light filled open plan family room. The quality extends throughout the home and is further highlighted by the substantial outdoor entertaining area.
With every detail considered and finished in style, enjoy light-filled living on a quiet no through street in one of the North East's most popular suburbs! $15,000 First Home Grant Available (subject to eligibility criteria).
- Excellent street appeal
- 2.7m ceilings throughout, 3m (approximate) in rear living area.
- Each home offers the option of either large format tiles or timber look floors.
- Euro stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Slimline sink with designer mixer
- Spacious bathrooms featuring stone vanity tops and floor to ceiling tiles
- Slimline power points and switches
- Mirrored sliding door robes in bedroom 2 and 3
- High output reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
- Stunning stone benchtops, glass splashbacks and pendant lights in kitchen
- Walk in pantry
- LED downlights throughout
- Separate laundry
- Single garage plus storage space
- Separate lounge
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking manicured lawn
- Retention tank
$475,000 - $485,000 each
Ideally located in the high growth suburb of Holden Hill and close to local parks and playgrounds, schools and public transport options, with shopping options including the recently upgraded Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza also nearby. All this and less than 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
Please Note: Internal photos are of 14 Karina Crescent.