Family home with rare dual living area!
This immaculately presented 2009 built Rosedale family home has been tastefully maintained throughout and is set on approximately 444sqm of low maintenance grounds. With neutral décor throughout and natural flow from the sort after dual living areas to undercover entertaining, you’ll be the envy of friends and family.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robe
- Light filled formal lounge
- Open plan family/dining
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas cooker
- Sparkling main bathroom with bath, separate shower + W/C
- Large laundry with ample cupboards and bench space
- All year round entertaining under the pitched pergola with sun roof (spa not included)
- Electronic roller shutter to the master bedroom windows for additional privacy
- Instant gas hot water
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating throughout the home
- Double garage with auto-panel lift doors
- Drive through garage access to the additional rear carport
- Handy 3m x 3m shed
- Low maintenance paved and landscaped front and rear yards
Ideally located in the upcoming suburb of Windsor Gardens, within walking distance to local schools, public transport including the O-bahn, local parks and the recently renovated Gilles Plains Shopping Centre.
Seldom will you find such a beautiful property with a double garage and dual living areas, provide you with a ‘move in with nothing to do’ opportunity.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).