Perfectly Positioned on Prestigious Galway
When location counts, you cannot get much better than this! Set in Collinswood on prestigious Galway Avenue on a good sized 489sqm (approximate) Torrens Titled allotment this beautiful stone fronted style home is sure to impress the astute buyer!
With larger than average low maintenance living, the home provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and private property without compromising on comfort and location. Boasting a huge list of features and with its great city fringe location this is a home that will truly appeal to the astute buyer with the fantastic opportunity to live in and update or rent out and reap the rewards.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge and dining room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench space
- Large family room with built-in entertainment unit
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Paved courtyard area
- Low maintenance, secure front and rear yard with irrigation system
- Single garage with roller door and direct internal and external access
Within easy walking distance to parks, multiple sporting facilities and local clubs including football, cricket, tennis, lawn bowls and croquet. Only a short drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and North Park Shopping Centre. Located 5kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide, the CBD and everything the new Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.