Stunning Stone Front Home Offering Modern Luxury
Discover the perfect blend of traditional elegance and modern luxury in this stunning 1948 built home. Immaculate and light-filled, this charming abode offers three bedrooms, one bathroom and plenty of living space for those who love to entertain.
From the entrance hall, double doors open into the sophisticated living and dining room where chandeliers are suspended from ornate ceiling roses and a stately fireplace creates a warm and inviting feel. Beautiful Jarrah timber floors flow throughout the hall and into the updated kitchen with quality appliances, an abundance of storage and a breakfast bar for casual meals.
You can entertain in style on the stone paved patio as you take in views over the lawn and manicured gardens or simply relax and soak up the peace and privacy of this spacious property. The 530sqm (approximate) block with a very rare 39m (approximate) wide frontage on Galway Avenue and 24m (approximate) frontage on Haig Street, promises plenty of room for the kids and pets to run around and there is also room for the avid green thumb to enjoy.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, with bedroom 3 offering a ceiling fan and double doors leading out to the backyard
- Commodious lounge with double door entry, ceiling fan and fireplace
- Light filled dining with access to outdoor entertaining area
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring breakfast bar, ceiling fan, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Updated main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry offering built-in storage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Wide entry hallway
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area or carport
- Fully fenced yard with established gardens and garden shed
Easy walk to public transport options, a full range of sporting facilities and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville Centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and less than 6kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the City River Bank entertainment precinct.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.