Fantastic Family Home
Located in the emerging suburb of Hope Valley on a generous 1432 sqm (approximate) allotment. This home offers a great combination of liveability, comfort, and convenience appealing to large families looking for a home with ample space for all family members to live, relax and enjoy. Featuring a separate self-contained unit perfect for extended family.
Features that make this home special;
- Master suite with built-in robe, ensuite, private lounge area and direct verandah access
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 3 and 4 with built in robe to bedroom 3
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, pura
tap and ample bench space
- Open plan dining/ study area adjacent kitchen
- Enormous light filled family/ rumpus room
- Sparkling main bathroom with bath and shower + toilet
- Separate laundry incorporating valuable 4th toilet
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning + ducted gas heating
- Expansive deck for outdoor entertaining
- Recently restored roof
- 3 garden sheds
- Carport with room for 4 vehicles
Features of self-contained unit;
- Bedroom with built in robe
- Spacious living area with pot belly stove
-Open plan family / dining / kitchen area with split system air conditioner
-Kitchen with electric stove and ample bench space
-Tidy bathroom with shower and toilet
-Separate study area
- Enclosed verandah
Footsteps to the local playground, this fantastic property is all about the lifestyle with many great amenities close by. Local schools, sporting facilities, public transport options, shopping and medical centres including the Modbury Hospital are all nearby. Only minutes' drive to some of the best shopping that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.