Endless Opportunity Awaits on this Generous 634sqm (approx.) Allotment with 19.8m (approx.) Frontage!
This three-bedroom abode is well located on a quiet street in the heart of Gilles Plains, close by to multiple reserves and various local amenities. Offering the perfect foundation to renovate with a spacious internal and external living to accommodate the family, additionally offering an abundance of room for your caravan, boat, or trailer.
Located on a generous 634sqm (approximate) rectangle allotment with a 19.8m (approximate) frontage and currently offers three generous bedrooms, a neat and tidy ensuite and main bathroom. The property will suit first home buyers, savvy investors, and developers (subject to planning consents) or simply a buyer who is looking for a prime piece of land to build their dream home (subject to planning consents)!
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes
- Light-filed lounge room with large bay window
- Large family room with direct access to both outdoor entertaining areas
- Kitchen featuring gas cooktop, ample storage space and severey to the family room
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Functional laundry with external access
- Multiple undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Expansive rear yard
- Detached shed/garage with panel door and external access
- Single garage with external access
- Large front garden with long driveway for additional off-street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre have to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent schools including St Paul’s College and Kildare College. All of this and only 11.5km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, this is the perfect place to call home!
The Vendor advises that the property is sold on an 'as is basis' and in respect to the heaters located in the lounge and family living space and the air-conditioning throughout, these are not operational and will not be replaced or fixed prior to settlement.
For further information please contact Joshua Faddoul on 0488 555 337, Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.