Offering an affordable opportunity to step into the property market. Set on a comfortable 419sqm (approximate) block, this family abode provides multiple year round entertaining options with a perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the outdoor entertaining area. There’s plenty of room for everyone to spread out and relax with a lounge room, well sized bedrooms and a fenced yard for the kids to enjoy.
With a modern, neutral décor inside and low maintenance landscaping, this easy care home will appeal to families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom offering a ceiling fan, ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size with built in robes
- Light filled formal lounge
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area boasting a bay window
- Modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
- Sparkling main bathroom offering a separate bath, shower and toilet
- Expansive pitched verandah, perfect for year round entertaining
- Spacious rear yard with lawn area for the kids and pets to play
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Cubby house
- Single garage with roller door and rear yard access
- Tool/garden shed
Disclaimer: The room defined as “Bedroom 4/Study” on the floor plan advertised has not been approved by council.
Only a few minutes from the new Playford Alive development area, Munno Para Shopping City and Woolworths Playford. John Hartley School, Mark Oliphant College and other quality schools, parks and recreational facilities are also nearby. Within walking distance to public transport options, including the CBD via train. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway!
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).