Family Entertainer in Oakden!
Positioned in one of the most sought after streets in Oakden, this charming family entertainer built in 1997 (approximate) is the one you have been waiting for! Set amongst other quality homes in a tree-lined street, this meticulously built and maintained home features a versatile floor plan offering 5 bedrooms, multiple internal living areas and a super-sized curved verandah, providing ample space for the whole family to enjoy.
Boasting a commanding street appeal with manicured front and rear gardens, this family home is perfectly positioned on a 583sqm (approximate) allotment and presents a 'just move in' opportunity to the new owners!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedroom 2 with walk-in robe
- Additional 5th bedroom or option to use as study/home office
- Spacious formal lounge room directly adjacent to the formal dining room
- Immaculate kitchen featuring walk-in pantry, gas cook top and ample cupboard and bench space
- Expansive open plan meals and family area which opens out seamlessly to the entertaining area
- Impressive entertaining area with curved verandah, providing ample space for family and friends to enjoy
- Low maintenance and fully irrigated established gardens to both front and rear
- 3-way bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with storage space and access to exterior
- Ducted heating and cooling + additional reverse cycle split system and wall mounted heating
- Double garage with automatic roller doors + additional automatic roller door allowing drive through access
- Garden shed
- Roller shutters to most external windows
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.