The Ultimate Lightsview Lifestyle for a Range of Buyers!
Live the Lightsview lifestyle with this cleverly designed and contemporary house. This stylish residence offers the astute buyer modern, convenient and low maintenance living in a superior location.
The single-storey layout has two bedrooms, one bathroom and a bright open-plan living, dining and kitchen in the heart of the home. Boasting 3 meter high ceilings, crisp white walls and sleek finishes throughout much of the home including the chic kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry.
Offering a lock up and leave lifestyle, this home will appeal to professionals, young families and those looking to downsize, as well as the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. With the idyllic Lightsview lifestyle with cafes, parks, lakes and schools all at their fingertips.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and direct access to the two-way bathroom
- Bedroom 2 of good size, complete with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Light filled open-plan living, dining and kitchen with glass siding doors opening to the outdoor area
- Stylish kitchen including gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboard and storage space
- Modern main bathroom complete with floor to ceiling tiles
- European laundry with separate linen cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- 6.5kw Solar System (near new) and 5kw Growatt wifi inverter
- Paved courtyard to the rear of the property
- Tool shed
- Single carport to the rear of the property offering both front and rear entry
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.