Stylish and Light filled with serene park views! Ready For The Modern Buyer!
Offering a palatial layout with room for everyone, this is the ultimate family townhouse you’ve been searching for. Contemporary style and modern comforts are on show throughout this 2-storey abode with on-trend flooring, downlights, 2.7m ceilings and quality finishes.
You can gather with friends and family in the open-plan living and meals area with a study and a sleek and stylish kitchen. The area offers space for both dining and living in style without the need to compromise on either. Double doors open to the covered verandah with picture-perfect views out over the Elder Drive Reserve. Adding practicality to the home is a powder room on the lower level.
Upstairs the quality is immediately apparent and space is abundant with a second living room area connecting you to the 3 upper-level bedrooms including the master suite with a walk-in robe, an ensuite and access to a private balcony which proposes a perfect space to enjoy an afternoon refreshment! The second living room and bedroom 3 connect to a rear balcony, with views of the neighbourhood, plus there’s a modern bathroom central to bedrooms 2 and 3.
Whether you’re a savvy investor, first-time buyer, or a young family, it’s time to make this sensational home your own!
Upper Level Comprising Of:
- Grand master suite complete with an ensuite, walk-in robe and seamless flow to the front balcony through the front sliding doors
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size with built-in robes, bedroom 3 has access to the rear balcony
- Valuable second living area offering an elegant space to relax with natural flow to the rear balcony
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
Lower Level Comprising Of:
- Generous bedroom 4
- Stylish kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, complete with a gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space including a breakfast bar
- Open plan kitchen living / meals and study area with sliding glass doors connecting you to the verandah
- Practical laundry
- Convenient powder room
- Valuable under stair storage
- Double garage with automatic panel door and internal access into the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Currently tenanted for $460.00 per week on a periodic basis
Superbly located only 16kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and cafes that Mawson Lakes Central has to offer. Within walking distance to local parks, transport options and the gorgeous community lake just across from the home with a walking track that takes you around the entire glistening waterway. For complete convenience, it is also in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Endeavour College High School, Mawson Lakes School and Uni SA.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.