Refined and Elegant Living
Indulge in the elegance and style of this refined Windsor Gardens home. The layout is open-plan and light-filled with low maintenance gardens so you can spend your day lounging under the cover of the expansive alfresco as you overlook the lush lawn.
Inside, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a living and dining space that invites you to gather with friends. You can show off your culinary skills in the Alby Turner designer kitchen, boasting stone bench tops, plenty of storage within the chic cabinetry and quality European appliances including induction cooktop and dishwasher. Alternatively, grab your favourite book and retreat to the lounge room.
The long list of features includes an attic storage space, roller shutters, café blinds, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with solar panels and a two-car garage with a drive-through. In the master ensuite, floor to ceiling tiling, under-floor heating and a heated towel rail ensure comfort. This home’s central location places you only moments from Linear Park, all the shops and services you could need.
Features that make this home special:
- Built by current owners and lived in since 2002
- Rare to find 524sqm (approximate) of low maintenance ground
- Bedroom 1 complete with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, under-floor heating and heated towel rail
- Good sized double bedrooms 2 and 3; bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Light filled separate lounge featuring a Queen Anne bay window and ceiling fan
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan
- Stylish Alby Turner designer kitchen featuring stone benches, breakfast bar, glass splashback, ample cupboard and bench space featuring Blum fittings and stainless steel European appliances
- Gas cooktop provision in the kitchen
- Neat and tidy main bathroom offering bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Attic storage, professionally built
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan and café blinds
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard offering a garden shed and rainwater tank and ample space for kids to play
- Double garage with automatic panel lift doors, internal access and additional roller door for drive-through access to backyard
- Roller shutters
- 3 phase power
- 16x solar panels
- Gas hot water
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks including Linear Park, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.