Craving comfort, convenience and room to accommodate a growing family? This spacious three-bedroom, one-bathroom home was built in 1986 and has been beautifully updated throughout to now offer a stunning haven you will be proud to call your own.
Set just off the entry is the large lounge room with a soaring pitched ceiling, a built-in bar and direct access through to the dining room.
On-trend flooring flows underfoot and draws you into the open plan kitchen, family and meals area where you can gather with loved ones in style. Cooking will be a joy with ample bench space, quality appliances and a walk-in pantry.
The master bedroom has a built-in robe while all three bedrooms enjoy easy access to the central bathroom with a separate toilet. Extra flexible living space is on offer in the attached rumpus room, which could be used as a playroom, an office or guest accommodation.
Outside, there’s room to host guests under the verandah and outdoor entertaining area while the 608sqm (approximate) block offers a good size yard with established gardens and a shed.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1, complete with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled separate lounge featuring split system air conditioning, bar area and high pitched ceiling
- Light filled dining
- Open plan family and meals area with sky light
- Practical kitchen offering ample cupboard and bench space, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with verandah extension flowing on from internal open plan living
- Large external rumpus room, perfect for a playroom, office or additional living space
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with garden shed
- 3 off-street car spaces available
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn!
For further information, please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).