Whether you’re looking for a comfortable and convenient family home or a low-maintenance addition to your property portfolio, 13 Carrama Crescent is sure to tick all the boxes. This delightful residence positioned on this generous allotment of 702sqm (approximately) with a frontage of 17.9m (approximately), boasting three well-proportioned bedrooms and a central bathroom along with spacious living spaces inside and out to entertain guests.
An air-conditioned and heated lounge and dining room is set just off the entry with gorgeous timber floorboards that draw you through to the combined kitchen and meals area. You can prepare a delicious dinner in the well-appointed kitchen before stepping outside to the covered patio hosting guests as the children play in the backyard.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 3 with built-in robes
- Dine-in kitchen with gas cooktop and external access
- Lounge and dining area with gas heater and refrigerated air conditioner
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Linen/storage cupboard
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Expansive verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Single carport with rear yard access
- 6FT Fenced rear yard for additional security and privacy
- Garden shed/storage room and rainwater tank (22,500L) in rear yard
- NBN connected
For convenience, the new Playford Alive development area is only a few minutes away as are picture-perfect parks and the bustling Munno Para Shopping City. Schools and amenities are at your fingertips and you’re just moments from public transport links connecting you to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.