Prepare to be impressed by this fantastic family home set on a large 695sqm (approximate) allotment. Boasting a superb outdoor entertaining area complete with outdoor kitchen, and manicured front and rear gardens, it will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. With fantastic street appeal and ample space for the entire family to live and play, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with split system air conditioner, built-in robes and ensuite with double showerheads
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Light filled lounge with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Huge family/games room with built-in storage, bar and split system air conditioner
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- LED lighting throughout
- Massive verandah/deck with fully plumbed outdoor kitchen, 2 ceiling fans and 2 heaters, perfect for year-round outdoor entertaining
- Large, fully fenced rear yard with garden shed
- Large LED Floodlight system installed in rear yard
- Manicured gardens with high level of automation, making a large block very low maintenance
- High end garden irrigation system to front and rear yards
- Huge double carport under main roof with automatic roller door, direct internal entry and direct access to rear
- Comprehensive security system with remote arming and night time mode
- NBN fitted and connected
- Energy efficient heating and cooling in 5 zoned areas throughout the home with double instantaneous gas heaters with high volume feed
- Spa baths, fridges, TV's and furniture for sale by negotiation
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Para Vista Primary School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Valley View Secondary School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Steve Flynn on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).