Opulent Family Living!
This sensational family friendly sanctuary offers something for everyone with plenty of room to spread out, relax and host guests in absolute style! The grand layout encompasses four bedrooms and two bathrooms along with multiple living areas and has been expertly designed to make the most of the expansive 650sqm (approximate) allotment while still offering stunning outdoor entertaining spaces with views over the sparkling in-ground pool.
A formal lounge is set at the front of the home with external access, while at the rear is the open-plan kitchen, dining and family room that presents a great space to gather with loved ones. There are low maintenance tiled floors underfoot and in the light-filled kitchen there’s a walk-in pantry, an abundance of bench space and quality appliances on hand for the eager cook.
The home is complimented by easy care landscaping and is complete with a 6x5.1m shed. You’ll have space, privacy, proximity to all conveniences and a home that offers everything to the ultimate entertainer.
Features that make this home special:
- Vast master suite boasting a bay window, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedroom 2 offering a walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 and 4 of good size complete with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Light and bright open plan kitchen, dining and family area with an abundance of natural light, this area connects to the rear verandah
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher, Pura tap, ample cupboard space with a walk-in pantry and ample bench space including a breakfast bar
- Formal lounge area at the front of the home
- Valuable office
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Laundry with inset trough, storage and external access
- Spectacular entertaining area with ceiling fans, café blinds and decking area overlooking the sparkling in ground pool
- Large lock up shed offering appeal for the home handyman
- Secure rear yard with manicured lawns and gardens
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, internal access and access into the rear yard
- Solar electrical system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
All in close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks, schools including; Hope Christian College, Craigmore Kindergarten, Playford Primary School and Adelaide North Special School and public transport options. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway and just 40 minutes (approximately) from the CBD.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).