Corner Allotment with a Wide Frontage Offering a Multitude of Options!
Perfectly situated in a tranquil leafy green pocket of Klemzig and set on a generous 650sqm (approximate) corner block with a 25.3m (approximate) frontage onto Berry Court and a 20.4m (approximate) frontage onto Swan Avenue. This home provides ample space for the entire family to live and play; boasting a spacious outdoor entertaining area and rear yard. Additionally offering a brilliant lifestyle with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away, including the ever-popular River Torrens Linear Park.
This is a perfect fit for buyers seeking a traditional, solid brick family home in a great near city location, that you can personalise with updates and add serious value to over time. Equally, developers may look at taking advantage of the corner block (subject to council consent). Alternatively, buyers will also see it as an excellent investment property and seek to take advantage of the area's historically strong rental demand and capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom featuring ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Bedrooms two and three of good size both featuring built-in robes/cupboards and ceiling fans
- Family area upon entry featuring a stunning bay window offering an abundance of light with air conditioning and heater for year-round comfort
- Stylish kitchen with neutral colour palette featuring on-trend splashback with a suite of stainless-steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven, built-in SMEG microwave and dishwasher with an abundance of cupboard space and a desirable breakfast bar
- Valuable second living room with servery from the kitchen
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry
- Paved verandah with ramp access, set in a picturesque setting
- Spacious backyard with grass area for kids and pets to enjoy
- Large shed with tilt shift door, perfect for storage
- Two rainwater tanks
- Single carport with roller door plus expansive drive away for off-street parking
Minutes away from the O-Bahn Busway Interchange. Admirably located just 7 kilometres (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, an easy walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, and conveniently close to numerous council-maintained reserves. Marden and Greenacres Shopping Centres are both just a short drive away for your convenience. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Klemzig Primary school, Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St. Monicas and the Precious Cargo Education Montessori are all close by.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.