Nest or Invest – The Choice is Yours!
Whether you are starting out, slowing down or looking to invest, this immaculate, low maintenance abode should capture your immediate attention. Perfectly tucked away in a tightly held group and conveniently located close by to all local amenities, this neatly presented and secure two-bedroom homette offers convenience and easy-care living, offering buyers a true lock up and leave lifestyle.
Step inside to discover a fresh and neutral interior with timeless finishes and a layout ready for low-maintenance living. A light-filled lounge room greets you as you enter with seamless flow into the gleaming kitchen where a gas cooktop, storage and a dining area awaits the avid foodie.
Moving to the rear, a private and peaceful courtyard has been created to unwind and enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine. Completing the layout is a storage shed and a private carport.
All this is set within a well-maintained and quiet community with everything you could need at your fingertips.
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom offering a built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Good-sized second bedroom complete with built-in robe
- Light-filled lounge room to welcome you home, complete with a ceiling fan
- Functional kitchen with standalone gas cooktop and oven, ample cupboard and bench space including a breakfast bar for those mornings where time is of the essence
- Meals area adjacent to the kitchen with split system air conditioner
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen storage and external access
- Low-maintenance, well-landscaped gardens with undercover pergola
- Tool shed
- Single carport with roller door
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre are both nearby. A short walk to public transport options including the train for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.