Well located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a generous leafy allotment of 525sqm (approximately) this property offers a prime opportunity for a first home buyer to secure a fantastic home or a savvy investor looking to add a quality property to their portfolio!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled living room with gas heater and ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual dining area adjacent kitchen with reverse cycle split system
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and ducted gas heating throughout
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Good sized, established rear yard
- 2x garden sheds
- Rainwater tank
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Low strata fee of $130 per quarter
A short walk from sporting grounds, walking trails and parks. In close proximity to a variety of early learning centres and both public and private schools. You are spoilt for choice with the shopping options at both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn Interchange. All this and being a quiet private street, the position is perfect!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).