Often Sought, Rarely Found!
A fantastic opportunity is on offer for you to secure this well maintained and updated family home, positioned on a 585sqm (approximate) block in the popular suburb of Modbury. Built in 1965 and thoughtfully designed with practicality in mind there is room for everyone to enjoy this spacious property. Comfortable year-round entertaining options are on offer with both an internal, spacious lounge adjacent to the kitchen and dine, plus a large enclosed verandah.
Inside, the home has undergone renovations with plenty of potential to complete the remaining works to further add value. There are three bedrooms plus a centrally located main bathroom and separate laundry for convenience. A stylish kitchen is perfectly positioned and well-equipped to suit the cook of the home with gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher. Completing the practical floor plan is a double length carport with drive through access to a workshop for the DIY and car enthusiast, alternatively offers plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, further renovate and add your own personal touches or rent out and reap the rewards. Astute buyers are sure to be impressed!
Features we love about this home:
- Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fan plus bedroom 1 and 2 offer mounted TVs
- Large lounge with built-in cupboard
- Light filled spacious dining area
- Stunning new kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, walk-in pantry, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, impressive island bench and skylight
- Renovated main bathroom with bath, separate shower and skylight
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry
- Entry with built-in cupboard, desk and skylight
- New flooring throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 3.5kW solar panel system
- Roller shutters to kitchen, dining, lounge and bedroom three
- Undercover verandah plus extensive enclosed verandah for entertaining
- Low maintenance backyard with large workshop to accommodate one car if required plus a tool shed
- Secure carport with automatic roller door to accommodate one car and off-street parking for another two cars in the driveway
- Rear and front yards are complete with lawn, established plants and fully fenced and secure
Perfectly positioned within close proximity to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and only 15.2km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
Please note: This property is sold on an ‘as is’ basis.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.