Rare Opportunity on Radiata!
Good bones? Check. Great sized block? Check. Fantastic location? Check.
Nestled in a tree lined street adjacent Linear Park, this family haven set on approximately 696.7sqm ticks all of the boxes! With spacious living areas and 5 bedrooms spread over 2 floors, there is plenty of room for the whole family to live, play and enjoy!
Perfectly positioned in this highly sought after suburb, this is an outstanding opportunity to make some cosmetic changes and create a quality home. Alternatively with an 18.2m (approximate) frontage and 38.1m (approximate) depth, the size and dimensions of the land may also suit those buyers who have been looking for a premier site to build their dream home (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 5 spacious bedrooms, bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 all with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with gas wall heater
- Large family and dining room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, Dishlex dishwasher, walk-in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Additional second bathroom for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- Study nook
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Neat, private gardens
- Tool shed
- Garage with automatic roller door and carport
This fantastic property has many great amenities close by including a variety of early learning centres and both private and public schools, sporting facilities, public transport options, walking and bike trails. Only minutes' drive to some of the best shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
Will this be your new address?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.