Excellent Family Home On Large 777sqm Allotment With Wide Frontage!
This spacious solid brick family home stands proud on a traditional sized block of 777sqm (approximately) with a wide 20.73m (approximate) frontage and a 37.49m (approximate) depth, offering endless future potential for the new owner. Sure to attract family buyers looking for room to live and play or savvy developers who may wish to consider the exciting subdivision options (subject to planning consent).
You might look to make some cosmetic upgrades and add significant value over time or capitalise on the generous frontage to build your dream home, equally perfect for investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards. The choice is yours! (subject to planning consent).
An attractive and cosy lounge is waiting to welcome you, complete with a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner to enjoy in the cooler months. Three spacious bedrooms, one bathroom and separate laundry with external access complete the convenient layout of the home.
Features that make this home special:
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans with a reverse cycle air conditioner to bedroom 3.
- Attractive living/family room with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner for year round comfort
- Light filled open plan kitchen / meals area with ceiling fan
- Functional kitchen features ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern, central main bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Enclosed verandah
- Double width carport behind secure gates accommodating up to 4 vehicles
- Large work shed with valuable pit and roller door, accommodating a further 2 vehicles
- Garden shed for added storage
- Expansive low maintenance yard with mature orange tree
- Solar Panels
- Multiple rainwater tanks, 27,000L (approx) in total!
- Large block of 777sqm with a frontage of 20.73m (all approximate)
Superbly located a short drive from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Close to the popular Thomas Turner Reserve, Valley View Golf Driving Range, Valley View Tennis Club, public transport options and a variety of local parks. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools.
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.