Please contact agent direct to schedule a private viewing - A Quality Home That Offers Easy Living in a Quiet Location
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
Set on a generous 907sqm (approximate) allotment, this well maintained home is located in a quiet street amongst other quality homes within walking distance to the river, schools and marina. Once you step inside you will notice that the light filled living areas embrace the natural ambience as they flow through to the outdoor entertaining area. This home offers an abundance of space with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer, and will appeal to families, first home buyers, empty nesters and investors alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Carpets are one month old
- Light filled living area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Family/meals area
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Additional storage space
- Separate spacious laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge pergola for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, manicured rear yard with pop up sprinklers, flowers beds with drippers and garden shed
- Rainwater tanks, with large silver tank plumbed to the kitchen and laundry
- Front lawn with sub soil and fully irrigated
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and walk through access
- Double carport
- Plenty of room for your boat or caravan
- Solar hot water system
Ideally located nearby to a variety of shopping options. In close proximity to Murray Bridge South Primary School and Murray Bridge High School, as well as Murray Bridge Soldiers Memorial Hospital. Spend your free time at the multiple recreation facilities including parks, reserves and the Murray River.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).