Hidden Gem in Gepps Cross
Be the envy of your family and friends with this stunningly updated entertainer's oasis! Set on a 643sqm (approximate) corner block in a hidden pocket of Gepps Cross, immediately adjacent popular Clearview and Enfield, this is a home that's going to excite buyers seeking quality in a great location.
With fantastic street appeal and a modern contemporary style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in and start enjoying everything this great location has to offer, where quiet streets, sporting and recreational facilities and easy access to transport are a feature.
Packed with features, it delivers 3 good sized bedrooms including master with ensuite, large lounge, new kitchen, updated main bathroom, study and an absolutely stunning decked verandah with feature spa at the rear of the home, providing a huge amount of private space that's perfect to both live and play.
If you've been searching for that special home at an affordable price point, then inspection of this one is a must!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan, ensuite and direct access to rear deck
- Generous double sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans and bedroom 2 with front external access
- Study with ceiling fan and direct access to rear deck
- Light filled lounge room with split system air conditioner
- New, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and built-in TV
- Beautiful timber floors
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry incorporating toilet
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Huge, stunning decked verandah with feature spa
- Hidden oasis garden at rear
- Storage shed
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- Off street parking for up to 6 vehicles
- Dual driveways
- Roller shutter to front windows
- Instant gas hot water system
- 1.52kw (approximate) solar electrical system with 8 panels for energy efficiency
- 643sqm (approximate) corner block
Short walk to local open space oval, nature reserve and children's playground. Multiple transport options just minutes away. Close to St Gabriel's School, Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Prospect North Primary and Blair Athol North Primary School are all within easy reach for the young family. Walk to Roma Mitchell Secondary College. Main North Road is easily accessible for shopping at Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre while Prospect Road is just minutes' drive away.
Will this be your new home?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.