Position and Potential!
A unique and exciting opportunity has now opened up in the sought after area of Para Vista, located in close proximity to numerous amenities.
Boasting a huge 702sqm (approximate) block with an 18.8m (approximate) frontage, this home is perfect for families, investors and developers.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious light filled living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Expansive verandah with pitched roof, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Tool shed and a garden shed, excellent for tradies or even just as extra storage space!
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Valley View Secondary School, Para Vista Primary School, East Para Primary School and Good Shepherd Lutheran School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and 14.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.