A Nostalgic Experience!
Whether we're driven by nostalgia for the 'good old days' or a desire to stand out and rebel against fashion trends - who can resist a throwback of retro aesthetics!
12 Macadam presents as an impressive, honest home, built in 1985 and situated on a generous block of 680sqm (approximately), in the heart of Modbury Heights, one of Adelaide's fast appreciating areas.
Whilst much of the home remains in its original condition with its ample corridors and sizable rooms, it offers the meticulous buyer a property that was immaculately built and cared for. A rare find in today's marketplace!
Another standout quality is the lovely street appeal and being surrounded by other such properties whereby owners take pride in their homes and gardens.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, master and bedroom 2 includes robes
- The formal lounge is of a grand proportion as are the windows which offer an abundance of light and sunshine
- Kitchen and dining also of a stately size offering plenty of light; kitchen includes gas cooking and cupboards galore
- Main bathroom complete with a bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Alarm system
- Climate control is by way of a gas heater in the lounge and a reverse cycle wall air conditioner in the dining area
- Complete roof restoration in May 2014
- Floor coverings all in perfect condition
- Council rates approximately $1,449.85/pa
- Moving to the rear of the home be greeted by a backyard that is not only immense in size but spotless with the highlight being a peach tree that produces peaches as large as a meal
- The lawns and established low maintenance gardens are picture perfect and complete the property
- Rainwater tank for the garden
- A large rainwater tank that has been converted into a garden/tool shed
- A powered garage that can accommodate 2 cars is another fantastic attraction
- Car accommodation for 3 cars undercover or room for a caravan/boat/trailer
- Off road parking for up to 5 cars
Within walking distance to The Heights School and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).