Ripe for the Picking!
This 1990 built 3 bedroom Strata Titled home offers the new owners a multitude of options. Whether you are looking for a first home, downsizing, or an investment property, this home will tick all your boxes.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built in robe and split system air conditioning
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with split system air conditioner
- Bedroom 3 with built in robe
- Formal lounge room with wall heater
- Functional kitchen with gas cook top, pantry, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Good size dining area
- Light filled family / meal area leading to outdoor space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Large outdoor covered entertaining area
- Low maintenance backyard with garden shed
- Carport with automatic roller door and direct rear access
- 8x solar panels
- Only a small group of 2 properties
Ideally located in the popular high growth area of Holden Hill close to local parks and playgrounds, schools and public transport options, with shopping options including the recently upgraded Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza also nearby. All this and less than 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.