The Perfect Family Entertainer!
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this beautifully renovated family home in the sought after suburb of Sefton Park. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the outdoor entertaining area overlooking the immaculate swimming pool.
Built in 1998 by Eden Constructions, this home boasts a commanding street appeal with its sandstone facade and 19.8m (approximate) frontage. Set on a generous 720sqm (approximate) block in a quiet street, this home is sure to impress from the moment you see it!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Study adjacent kitchen
- 2.7m ceilings to lounge and master bedroom
- Large formal living room
- Open plan family/meals area opening up to the fabulous undercover pergola
- 2pac Shaker profile kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, 900mm Smeg gas cooktop and oven, Bosch dishwasher, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Formal dining room and or teenage retreat
- Main bathroom and separate laundry with granite benches
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and evaporative cooling throughout
- Sparkling in-ground solar heated swimming pool
- Pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Secure and low maintenance rear yard with garden shed
- Double garage with direct internal entry
- Alarm system for security
- Complete interior renovation in 2012 including all floor coverings, window treatments, light fixtures, gas log fire, brand new kitchen, bathroom and laundry
Within minutes to the sensational Prospect Village cafes and restaurants, and all the convenient shopping needs around the corner at North Plaza Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza. Close proximity to a number of quality Public and Private schools and excellent public transport options. All of this and only 5kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).