Location and Potential!
Brilliant opportunity to enter the real estate market this brick family home built in 1976 on a 794sqm (approximately) allotment is located in a tranquil and convenient cul-de-sac location with potential to further improve. Ideal for owner occupier or investors to add to their existing portfolio!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 and 2, both with built in robes
- Generous sized bedroom 3
- Light filled lounge with wall reverse cycle air conditioner
- Updated kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Stainless steel Euro appliances including electric hotplate, oven and dishwasher
- Meals area with split system air conditioner
- Sparkling bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Paved undercover verandah for outdoor entertaining
- 1.5 kw solar electrical system + Solar HWS
- Landscaped front gardens
- Fully fences, secure rear yard
- Garden shed
- Lock up fully enclosed single carport + 2 car garage/workshop
Perfect location close to a variety of public and private schools, transport options, parks and walking trails, recreational facilities and local shopping. All this and only a quick drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Geoffrey Carlaw on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).