All The Boxes Are Ticked, Just Move In and Enjoy!
Prepare to be impressed by this fantastic family home set on a large 682sqm (approximate) allotment. Boasting a superb outdoor entertaining area, manicured front and rear gardens, and a stunning stylish kitchen this is sure to appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples alike. With a 5.13kw Smart Metre connected Solar Power System, this home is almost completely cost neutral all year round. Complete with security roller shutters to the front of the home and crimsafe screens for peace of mind, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and take advantage of this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Spacious, light filled lounge area with ceiling fan
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with gas cook top, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, valuable self-cleaning oven, ample bench, cupboard and draw space with soft close drawers, built in filter tap and skylight
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Polished floorboards throughout the home
- Separate, spacious laundry with storage
- Fully zoned Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- LED lighting throughout home for energy efficiency
- Security roller shutters to front of home windows with extra anti-glare tint added
- 5.13kw Smart Metre connected Solar Power System
- Recently re-wired, powered Rumpus Room/Studio at rear that can be used for multiple purposes
- Large gabled pergola entertaining area, with brilliant LED lighting
- Fully fenced, secure yard with 2 sheds, 1 powered and rain water tank plumbed from the gabled pergola
- 2x chicken coops or rabbit hutches for the pets
- Upgraded switchboard with new wiring to property on separate circuits
- Carport for 2 cars with automatic roller door and additional parking on driveway behind secure fencing
- Extra driveway for the caravan, boat or trailer
Surrounded by parks and reserves with Kentish Green playground only metres away and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Para Vista Primary School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Valley View Secondary School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to have all the work done for you.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.