Redevelop Or Renovate – The Option Is Yours!
Set on a large 700sqm (approximate) allotment in the popular suburb of Vista, this home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: redevelop (subject to council consent), renovate and add your own personal touches or rent out and reap the rewards. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with the large allotment and flexible floor plan of this property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans
- Light filled formal lounge with slow combustion wood heater and ceiling fan
- Meals area adjacent to kitchen
- Serviceable kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry
- Original wooden floors
- Large verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard with manicured gardens, cubby house, aviary and garden shed
- Carport with drive-through access to garage with space for 2x cars
Located close by to Anstey Hill Recreation Park and minutes away from St Agnes Shopping Centre. Nearby to a variety of sought after schools including St Agnes Primary School and public transport options including Adelaide CBD via the O-Bahn. In close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.