V.I.P. Very Impressive Residence
An impressive design with family flexibility, this striking home is immaculately presented, boasting generous proportions and high quality fixtures and fittings. Built by Format Homes in 2013, this Steel Framed Home set on a 820sqm (approximate) block boasts a brilliant floorplan.
The soft neutral tones throughout effortlessly combine the contemporary with the practical, whilst offering a wonderful sense of space and natural light.
The property boasts a brilliant floorplan and accommodation all set on one level with delightful gardens and sunshine in all the right places.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Large home theatre
- Good sized formal living room
- Light filled family and dining room
- Stunning kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, butler's pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and ducted gas heating throughout
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Roller shutters
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Rainwater tanks
- Garden shed
- Huge double garage/ workshop with roller doors
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, rear access roller door and direct internal access
- 3 phase electricity to the home
Ideally located opposite a park and close to local shops, public transport and local schools and set in a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes. All of this and only a few minutes' drive from ALDI supermarket and Greenacres Shopping Centre.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.