'The Hamptons' in the Heights!
As soon as you enter this fully upgraded three bedroom home in Modbury Heights, you are greeted by the wealth of thought and skill which has gone into the configuration to offer such style and comfort!
Practically every aspect of the home has been meticulously updated, upgraded and renovated for the next lucky homeowner (see list of custom built features). An abundance of natural light fills the home, even on a cloudy day.
The Town and Country custom designed and built kitchen is the absolute heart of the home and a true showstopper boasting space, style and functionality. The added feature is the roof window which forms an expansive skylight.
Parking has also been cleverly considered to this property that sits on an allotment of 482sqm (approximate) with a double carport and additional space for a caravan, boat or extra vehicles.
Sharp, crisp and sophisticated colour schemes, quality fixtures and fittings and a generous amount of light add to the attraction of this home.
Please Note: The rear undercover cement will be painted as per the photos prior to settlement.
Features that make this home special:
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes, master and second bedroom with built in bedheads
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with original hardwood floors and bedroom 2 with a built in study desk
- Formal, light filled lounge with ornate and decorative fireplace and built in benches/storage
- Library which could be used as an extended living or study
- Custom built kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard and bench space and a well-appointed pantry with large pull out drawers
- Open plan dining with French windows
- Custom built study nook in kitchen with TCL television on wall and fast chargers (cupboard offers storage for a printer, noting the HDMI cord runs from TV to wall and into cupboard)
- Kitchen is complete with a skylight/roof window
- Main bathroom with bathtub, custom built vanity and shower with rainwater shower head
- Convenient separate toilet
- A stately laundry with 3 hampers, room for side by side washer and dryer and plenty of storage space
- Walk in linen closet
- Subway tiles are features in the kitchen and laundry
- New floating floors, stunning black and white tiles, original hardwood flooring
- New light fittings
- New blinds throughout
- Internal cladding features in kitchen, dining and lounge
- Alarm (to be serviced)
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- NBN available (modem sits in the storage bench in the lounge)
- Rain water tank to water the garden
- A pergola of generous proportions for large or small gatherings
- Double carport with plenty of space for extra cars, boat or caravan
Custom built features:
- Town and Country kitchen
- Town and Country robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Vanity in bathroom
- Bedheads to master and bedroom 2
- Storage benches in lounge
- Study desk in kitchen
Ideally situated only a short drive to a variety of local educational facilities, Modbury Hospital, parks and recreational sporting clubs. Located close to a variety of public transport options and the O'Bahn for easy access to Adelaide CBD. All of this and only minutes’ to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.