Delightful Family Home set on a Generous Allotment!
This well-maintained family home sits on a generous 620sqm (approximate) block and boasts a flexible floorplan with ample space for the whole family.
An open-plan kitchen and dining area will serve as the heart of the home that flows seamlessly to the decked verandah through the gorgeous French doors, providing the perfect space to entertain with family and friends or simply sit back, relax and enjoy the serenity. Adding to the versatility of the floorplan is the additional rumpus room comprising a bathroom that could be used as a fourth bedroom, teenage retreat or granny flat.
You will live just a short walk from Korong Reserve and Hope Valley Shopping Centre and only minutes from all the shopping, dining and entertainment of Tea Tree Plaza.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms all complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Detached rumpus/4th bedroom with bathroom, ceiling fans, air conditioning and access to the deck, perfect to enjoy your morning coffee
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with beautiful French doors that leads out to the decked verandah
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and ample storage space
- Spacious lounge room with heater and ceiling fan
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- European laundry
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Storage under the detached rumpus room/decking area
- Decked verandah with ceiling fan
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Garage/shed (6.20m x 7.50m), perfect for the DIY enthusiast to create their next project
- Two single carports
- Large driveway for additional off-street parking
- 1.8KW solar electrical system with 8 panels
- 29,500L rain water capacity
- Solar hot water system
Within walking distance to public transport options and a variety of local parks. In close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Kildare College, Torrens Valley Christian, Highbury Primary and Modbury High.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.