Reside Inside or Invest for Success
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home in the sought-after suburb of Banksia Park. Set on a generous 573sqm (approximate) block in close proximity to a variety of schools and recreational facilities, this home is perfect to move in straight away and upgrade to your own taste later, and will appeal to families, first home buyers and astute investors.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge with ceiling fan
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Additional storage space
- Select windows around the home have new or near new blinds installed
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Front and rear pergolas
- Huge verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Secure rear yard with gazebo
- Large shed/workshop
- Additional store room
- Rainwater tanks
- Single carport
- Handy second driveway/parking area, perfect for a caravan, boat or extra vehicles
Located in the in-demand suburb of Banksia Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both just around the corner and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is enviable.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).