Location, Location, Location! Vale Park, adjacent Walkerville
Private, peaceful and secure, this gem is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by other quality homes. Set on a 595sqm (approximate) block in the sought after suburb of Vale Park, and offering 3 double bedrooms and an updated kitchen, it is sure to impress.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with split-system air conditioner
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robe
- Beautiful cork floors to kitchen, dining and hallway
- Spacious, light filled lounge area with split-system air conditioner and heater for year round comfort
- Modern, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space and adjacent dining area
- Clean and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate w/c
- Separate spacious laundry
- Huge front verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance, paved rear yard with gazebo and garden sheds
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- 8 solar panels for energy efficiency
- Gas hot water system with digital temperature control
- Triple carport with space for additional off-street parking
- Connected to the National Broadband Network
Only a few minutes walk to the beautiful Linear Park and in close proximity to the Walkerville Shopping Complex and cafes, a variety of local private and public schools including St Andrews and Vale Park Primary, sporting grounds and public transport options including The O-Bahn. All this and only 4kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Could this be your new home? Make it yours!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.