Contemporary Living Between The City and The Sea!
Be the envy of your family and friends with this stunning and stylish townhouse set in the flourishing suburb of St Clair. Offering a practical floorplan with 2 good sized living areas set on over 221sqm (approximate) of internal living, and the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by.
The townhouse exudes a modern contemporary feel with its clean lines and neutral decor throughout, and is an entertainer's delight with a perfect natural flow from the multiple internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area.
This home is sure to impress professionals, young families and first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Ground floor comprising of:
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Powder room providing toilet on ground floor
- Separate laundry
- Single garage with automatic roller door and direct internal entry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning on all levels
First floor comprising of:
- Large master bedroom with his-and-hers built-in robes and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Additional storage space
Top floor comprising of:
- Spacious, light filled living area
- Undercover terrace with built-in BBQ
- Balcony, perfect for outdoor entertaining with stunning views overlooking the peaceful reserves
Ideally located in the emerging suburb of St Clair, just a stone's throw from the green open spaces of St Clair Oval. A cosmopolitan neighbourhood with a village feel, St Clair is just 8km west of Adelaide's CBD and 5km from the sea. The conveniences and amenities of Woodville, West Lakes Mall, Hindmarsh Stadium, North Adelaide, and the reinvigorated Port area are in close proximity, plus schools, golf courses, cinemas, medical services and more. The St Clair community features 22 hectares of waterways and parks, a village square with its own shops, cafes and medical centre. St Clair's own train station, as well as other public transport options close by, offer convenient alternatives for travel to the CBD or the sea!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).