Auction Cancelled! Sold Prior!
On offer is this immaculately presented near new home tucked away but only 7.2kms (approximately) to the CBD. Set in a tranquil location and on a 600sqm (approximate) block. This modern, elegant home offers a quiet and secure position set back from Wellington Street. With hills views from your backyard, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized master bedroom with built-in robe and sparkling ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Gorgeous main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Large, light filled open plan living/dining area
- Exquisite kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Beautiful warm timber look floors to living areas
- LED lighting to living areas
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with manicured gardens
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with auto panel-lift doors, drive through access to rear and direct internal entry
- Additional off street car parking
Perfectly located just minutes to the magnificent Linear Park, Klemzig O-Bahn Interchange and the GAZA Sports and Community grounds for the whole family to enjoy. Additionally within walking distance or a very short drive, you have many options for schools, shopping facilities and other public transport options. All this and you are just 6kms (approximately) to the Adelaide Oval and the fabulous developing riverbank precinct and 7.2kms (approximately to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.