Endless Potential in a Prized Leafy Suburb!
Renovate, rent out or rebuild (STCC), the choice is all yours when it comes to this humble family home. Anyone with an eye for potential won’t be able to ignore this comfortable four-bedroom, two-bathroom home set on a large 720sqm (approximate) block in a leafy enclave of Modbury Heights.
There is room for everyone to spread out and relax with an air-conditioned lounge room, an open-plan family and dining area and a good-size kitchen. Some contemporary updates would transform this space however the home has been well-maintained and is rental-ready for those looking to generate instant returns on their investment.
Completing the picture for this family home is an attached carport, outdoor entertaining areas, a shed and a detached garage. All of this while being ideally situated to The Heights School, nearby parks and Tea Tree Plaza shopping centre.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious light-filled lounge room, flowing through to the dining room
- Original kitchen with gas cooktop
- Family/dining room adjacent kitchen with updated flooring and sliding doors opening out to exterior
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Spacious laundry with access to rear
- Verandah at rear with additional pergola on side of home
- Large shed in rear yard, perfect for additional storage plus a garden shed
- Single carport with roller door drive through access with space for additional cars
Within walking distance to The Heights School and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville SA 5081 for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.