Fantastic Opportunity and Great Location
Set on a large 851sqm (approximate) allotment in the high growth area of Elizabeth South, this 1962 built home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and air conditioning unit in the wall
- Good sized bedrooms 2 with built in robe and bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Spacious formal lounge room with air conditioning unit in wall and gas heater
- Great sized kitchen and dining area with ample bench space
- Main bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- Separate laundry incorporating a valuable second toilet
- Paved undercover entertaining area
- Secure single carport that opens onto a large rear parking area for the boat or caravan
- Secure single carport
- 3 fantastic sized separate sheds
- Roller shutters to the front of the home
- Currently rented at $255.00 per week
Ideally located with local schools, parks/playgrounds, transportation options and shopping facilities all within easy reach.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).