Classic Sandstone Villa - The perfect family home!
Perfectly positioned amongst other quality period homes in a city fringe location; this renovated stone fronted villa set on approximately 650sqm offers opulent family living in a great location. All the character features including high ceilings, lead light windows, picture rails, feature fireplaces and decorative arches have been retained with the addition of modern fixtures and fittings.
Providing year round entertaining options for the whole family with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the low maintenance rear yard. This picture perfect home is highly desirable and will allow for both smaller families and those with teenagers to live comfortable with the flexible layout.
Features that make this home special:
- 4 double sized bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 with built-in cupboards and fireplace
- Bedroom 3 with walk-in robe
- Bedroom 4 or additional teenage retreat/study space with ensuite, built-in desk and cupboards and ceiling fan.
- Large lounge and dining room with fireplace and built-in storage
- Light filled family and meals room with spiral staircase leading to upper level
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, double oven and ample bench and cupboard space
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with storage
- Neutral décor throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Massive double garage with roller door and cellar
- Secure, fully fenced front yard
- Double length single carport with ample additional off street parking
- Zoned for Parkside Primary and the Glenunga International High School.
Ideally situated only 3km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and located close to all amenities including all the restaurants, shopping and cafes that Unley Road has to offer. A variety of schools, parks, sporting clubs and public transport options are all nearby.
This is the perfect place for your family to call home!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.