Stylish Low Maintenance Living – Perfect Starter or Ideal Investment!
This charming courtyard home offers its new owners the perfect contemporary lifestyle. Built in 2017 and ideal for first home owners, astute investors or those seeking easy-care living, you simply can't go past this modern and functional abode!
This single-storey layout is light-filled and inviting and encompasses three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite. All bedrooms have built-in robes for added convenience plus there's a central main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
Sweeping benchtops and quality appliances await the avid cook in the kitchen while an abundance of natural light enhances the sense of space throughout the home. The open-plan kitchen, living and meals area offers direct access to the fenced, low maintenance backyard which presents a blank canvas to create your own outdoor oasis to host loved ones.
With local shops, the Playford Lakes Golf Club and schools are all within easy reach while quick access to the Northern Express Way means you're less than 45 minutes (approximate) from the Adelaide CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom complete with built-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size and offering built- in robes
- Open plan living and meals area with air conditioning, this space connects to the rear yard
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Practical laundry with external access
- Linen storage
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Currently tenanted until February 2022 at $290.00 per week
Close-by to the Munno Para Shopping City and all that the Elizabeth City Centre has to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 45 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).